A-Z Resource List
Holiday Closings: Monday, February 20th (President Washington's Birthday)
Physics in Action
Explores the absorbing science of matter and energy, from the smallest particles that make up matter to the immense forces that move the continents.Poetry & Short Story Resource
Full-text resource which provides a collection of hundreds of thousands of classic and contemporary poems, as well as short stories, biographies and authoritative essays on such topics as poetic forms, movements and techniques — including contemporary content from the finest publishers.Price It! Antiques & Collectibles
Find current prices for your antiques and collectibles.Primary School (Explora)
Designed specifically with elementary school students in mind, this database provides access to popular full-text magazines for elementary school research;
- ERIC: access to education literature and resources;
- Newspaper Source: dozens of national (U.S.) and international newspapers;
- Professional Development Collection: The most beneficial and most significant collection of full-text education journals in the world
ProCitizenship is a free learning program from Pronunciator to help people become citizens.Professional Development Collection
Designed for professional educators, this database provides a highly specialized collection of nearly 520 high quality education journals, including more than 350 peer-reviewed titles. This database also contains more than 200 educational reports. Professional Development Collection is the most comprehensive collection of full text education journals in the world.Pronunciator
Sixty (60) languages to learn. Choose your native language and the new language you want to learn. iPad app is available.Public Library Explora
- Simple search that quickly delivers relevant results including articles, essays, and primary source documents.
- Easy-to-browse categories organized by popular topic.
- Topic overviews that provide a starting point for research.