Alameda County Library in collaboration with Eden I&R, Inc. presents:
S.K.I.P. KIT - Safety Kept In Place Preparedness
Presented by Lars Eric Holm, Disaster Preparedness Coordinator, Eden I&R
A disaster preparedness workshop to help you:
- Master simple preparedness and response skills that can help you stay safe.
- Learn easy steps you can take today to make you safer and more prepared.
- Discover ways simple everyday items can make you safer and give you the power to take control of emergencies.
The workshop will be held at several branch library locations:
- Fremont Main Library - Tuesday, July 25, 7:00 PM Fukaya Rm
- Albany Library - Saturday, July 29, 2:00 PM Edith Stone Rm
- Castro Valley Library - Sunday, July 30, 2:00 PM Chabot/Canyon Rm
- Newark Library - Monday, July 31, 6:30 PM Meeting Rm
- San Lorenzo Library - Monday, August 7, 6:00 PM Greenhouse Rm
Contact participating branch library locations directly for more information.