Booklegger Volunteers is a project to bring together books, children and libraries through community volunteers.
If you are interested in becoming a BOOKLEGGER in the Fremont Unitfied School District, come to our orientation meeting on Tuesday, January 31, 2017, 2-3 p.m., Fremont Main Library. The meeting will last about one hour and will include:
- An introduction to project staff
- A demonstration of BOOKLEGGING
- A description of the training program
- An overview of the time involved in being a BOOKLEGGER volunteer
Training for Spring 2016 for school visits during the 2016-2017 school year
- EIGHT 2.5 hour meetings
- Commit to a year with the program
- Training will be at Fremont Main Library, 2400 Stevenson Blvd., Conference Room A,
- Tuesday mornings 9:15-11:45 a.m.
- Training Dates:
- February 7, 14, 21, 18
- March 7, 14, 21, 28
For further information, please call 510-745-1421 or 510-745-1411 and ask for Karen Pacheco