Discover & Go provides instant online access to free and low-cost tickets to museums, science centers, zoos, theatres, and other fun local cultural venues.
- You must live in Alameda County Library **service area** and have an Alameda County Library card.
- You must be at least 15 years old.
- You may not use an e-card or institutional card.
- You may have up to 2 reservations at a time.
- You may cancel a reservation only if you have not already printed or downloaded the admission pass.
- The pass is for use only by the person named and only on the date specified. No photocopies are allowed. Valid ID is required.
- Not all venues are available for all zip codes. This is determined by the partners. Once logged in, you will see only those venues that are available to your area.
- Some venues are very popular and we have limited numbers of passes. There is no guarantee that a pass will be available for the day/time you may want.
- Go to the Discover & Go home to view all available venues for your area.
- Venues are subject to change and there is no guarantee that tickets will be available.
**Patrons must use the library card from the library within their residence area. If you live in the following cities, you need to go to their Discover & Go site, listed below:
Alameda Free Library
San Leandro Library